Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Honda Generators

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 22:04:35 -0400, "Steve W." wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
My hurricane plane is to get in the car and drive, *BEFORE* it hits. ...and
I'm not anywhere near the coast.
I don't have that option.
Why?

I'm a FF/EMT and am one of the folks who stay around and help the ones
in trouble. Just goes with the job.

That's a good enough reason. ;-) Mind if I keep (far) out of your way?

Not a problem. There have been a few times I really wish folks would
just leave the area. Makes it much easier to do the job and leave when
you don't have tourists "wondering what's going on"...

--
Steve W.