Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Honda Generators

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

If they can afford it. The kids were in school, since it was
winter. How do the parents take off and not cause the kids to fail, and
be held back a year? How were they to know it would be six weeks?

It the power in the entire area is out, there won't be any school.

^^

Really? I spent a month in a local school during and after a
hurricane. Their diesel generator was still running when I left. That's
different from an ice storm, but I haven't seen a public school without
a large power plant in over 25 years.