Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Amish and OSB

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Keep up there in the black country - we were talking about horses

A horses home is wherever the driver decides to stay, do try and
keep up.

I'll tell you a story dennis you thick ****

A little village in south shropshire had its pub shut down by the
lady of the manor around the turn of the 20th century because she
noticed that her coach horses had a tendency to head for the pub
rather than the manor. It was her opinion that her coachmen spent
too long in the pub. Now that would indicate to me that the horses
definitely knew where home should be

That would support what I said, they go where the driver wants to be
and not to their stables.
Unless you are saying they were stabled at the pub.

i.e. you're talking ******** as usual, horses are intelligent
animals that understand routes , know where home is, and enjoy a
pint of mild or two at the end of a working day

you thick, thick brummie ****

If I am so thick why do you keep posting stuff that agrees with what
I say and then *you* fail to understand what you have posted?

Here are the two relevant lines

" At least they don't need GPS - the horse always knows the way home."

"Not to somewhere its never been it doesn't."

Are you really dumb?
An eruv allows a large space to be "home".
Hence the horse doesn't know where its "home" is.
Hence the not to somewhere its never been to as it may well never have
been there or may just go to the wrong one.
Get it yet?

No dennis - WE were not talking about an eruf

--
geoff