Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Winston_Smith[_4_] Winston_Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Honda Generators

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 21:48:34 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Winston_Smith wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote

The subject line is Honda Generators. If the conversation changes,
the subject line should change, also. I've demonstrated that, in
the past.
Christopher A. Young

This poor fool thinks he owns threads. Yes, Stormin' you have
"demonstrated" that thousands of times by breaking half the threads in
the group into incomprehensible pieces.

What software are you reading the group with? Netscape 4.8 threads
by message IDs, not subject lines.

Forte Agent 3.3. It works just fine unless our beloved troll goes out
of his way to cause chaos.

Sometimes Stormin' just changes the subject line. That breaks a
thread but the "Reference: " information is still in the headers so
you can trace back for the context without much effort.

Lately, Stormin' likes to cut someone's post and paste it into a new
thread, and then put in his comment, on top. That removes the ref
info from the headers since, to usenet, it IS a new thread.

Now you may ask "why". I won't try to explain what goes on in his
mind. It's part and parcel of what lead him to post a couple snippy
replies in this thread when someone dared to say anything that didn't
have to do, specifically, with Honda brand generators. I bet he won't
let the foods on his plate touch, either.