Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Winston_Smith[_4_] Winston_Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Honda Generators

"Jim Wilkins" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote

The subject line is Honda Generators. If the conversation changes,
the subject line should change, also. I've demonstrated that, in
the past.
Christopher A. Young

This poor fool thinks he owns threads. Yes, Stormin' you have
"demonstrated" that thousands of times by breaking half the threads in
the group into incomprehensible pieces.

sigh And you had to top-post to tell me.

Just one more way the fool uses to screw up anyone being able to
follow any evolving conversation. I honestly think it's just so he
can see his name at the top of lots and lots of threads. In any case,
his social interaction skills are zero so he should be treated as the
village idiot.