Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default OT Aldi

"polygonum" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 23:30:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

polygonum wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Any operation with even half a clue has self checkouts.

I purposely avoid shops which make me use self checkouts.

None of them do, they are always optional, stupid.

Optional in the sense that I could ask for a till to be opened and wait
around while they find someone to do so, maybe. But as that is so
ludicrously time-taking it becomes optional in the sense of going to a
supermarket which does have a real till open.

--
Rod

They'll have us stacking the friggin shelves, next. Stuff the self
checkouts.