Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Honda Generators

How do you connect it to your Honda generator?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

I finally figured out a good way to shower without running water.

Replace the wand on a new garden sprayer (no poison) with a kitchen
sink spray hose and fill it with water heated on the wood or Coleman
stove. The only part that's mildly difficult is replacing the outlet
tube with 3/8" plastic or copper tubing and getting the sealing nut
and washer to hold air pressure. I used a 1/8" FPT to push-on 3/8"
tubing coupler to connect the spray hose to the tubing, but check the
fit in the store

Three gallons of water is enough if you are careful, five should be
plenty. It's better to have enough 100F ~ 115F water premixed in
buckets than a smaller pot of boiling water to mix with cold in the
tank, in case you spill it in the tub while refilling the sprayer.

The hose may be a bit short to shower standing. Rubbermaid step stools
make good shower seats that put you low enough to reach the spray head
lying on the shower floor.

jsw