Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Honda Generators

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Yeah, I bought into that. Ended up with an HP-45 and an HP-55 on a
weekly rotation to Atlanta, one would die, I'd send it back, they'd
fix
it, and the other one would die. Got to where the techs would
recognize
my voice. The calculators started coming back with handwritten
apologies. One day they both died and I tossed 'em and got a TI.
It
was still working on the wall-wart 30 years later but I couldn't get
batteries for it anymore, so I tossed it and replaced it with
another
TI. That experience soured me on HP permanently.

I haved a Casio whose Casio-branded ORIGINAL BATTERIES lasted 20 years
and several math classes.

jsw