Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default OT Aldi

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me and is
going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....
Is Aldi food ****e or is it okay?

Taa

Who wears the trousers? You or her?

You should be telling her where to shop and that she will not be getting
a good seeing to if she does not comply with your shopping needs.

--
Adam

I don't care where she shops as I am usually not invited.
Today we spent £71, she said that in Tescos it would have been about £120.
If the food is crap we will not be going back. I will not be invited back
anyway due to trumping, slouching, looking bored, looking miserable and
"getting in the ****ing way".

Try Lidl then - you'd fit right in.

Although Lidl also do good food, especially the fresh veggies, and they are
closer to us than Aldi :-)

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)