Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default OT Aldi

"tim....." wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
tim..... wrote:
Firstly, Tim, could you sort your newsreader to do quotes in the
accepted way?

Nope.

You want it to work, complain to Microsoft. It was them that removed
the functionality

Since when is anyone forced to use MS products? Lots of alternatives that
do things correctly.

But searching for another one that I like is not "fixing it" is it.

Having, in the past already looked at the alternatives to OE and not liked
them, I have no intention of doing it again just because what I have is
broken in a way that doesn't bother me

tim

Yes. I also use OE and an awful lot of people still do.
I could never get my empty head around Thunderbird. Yahoo etc is ****e.
Hotmail looks to be okay. It don't work with Firefox though.