Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tim Watts wrote:
S Viemeister wrote:

On 8/3/2012 6:03 PM, Tim Streater wrote:
Personally I'd rate us more by achievements in science, engineering,
democracy, exploration, literature, and the English language.

+1

Particularly the English language - when al else has faded, that one
remains.

I personally believe we could be great as a nation. We have the talent
available. What is holding us back is the fact the management at all
levels from the government downwards is majority staffed by self serving
incompetants.

yeah. People who can't spell incompetent really get one's goat.

Thus spake Mr Dyslexia! ;-
--
Tim Watts