Edwin Pawlowski

Default 14" bandsaw

"Grant" wrote in message newsXnfc.6545$L75.704@fed1read06...

I am looking to purchase a 14" bandsaw. I'm in Southern California. Any
recommendations or deals in the area here I should consider? I cannot
afford super expensive. It would be great to pick up a used one for less,
but I've searched and it is hard to find a used one.

I did a little comparison a couple of weeks ago. IMO, the Delta has some
better features.

Buying used can be very good, but it depends on where you live. I've been
reading the local want ads for woodworking tools for three years. Rarely do
I see anything of interest. Could just be the area that I live in as other
seem to find some good deals.
Ed