Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default OT Aldi

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me and
is going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....

She should use small independent shops, butchers, fishmongers,
etc. Bill

Pay to park, pay more for the goods, have less choice and wonder
up and down the High Street in the ****ing down rain?
Those days are gone and yes, I do feel sorry for the small shops.

Pay for parking? It's OK to park on double yellow lines and nip
into the shop if you put your hazard warning lights on.

No it is not.

Of course you have less choice in a local independent shop such as
Bill suggested.
When I call into the local butchers he never seems to sell nothing
other than meat related products of the highest quality. I have to
go into the off licence next door to the butchers for my beer.

Well, I got 4 cans of 4.1 proof cans of lager for £2.79. I have not
tasted them yet.

So 2.05% ABV?

--
Adam