Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default OT Aldi

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me and
is going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....
Is Aldi food ****e or is it okay?

Taa

Who wears the trousers? You or her?

You should be telling her where to shop and that she will not be
getting a good seeing to if she does not comply with your
shopping needs. --
Adam

I don't care where she shops as I am usually not invited.
Today we spent £71, she said that in Tescos it would have been
about £120. If the food is crap we will not be going back. I will
not be invited back anyway due to trumping, slouching, looking
bored, looking miserable and "getting in the ****ing way".

That's how proper blokes help with the shopping.

Is that a compliment?

Yes.

--
Adam

After all of these long hard years on Usenet, somebody has finally said a
kind word to me.