Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Aldi

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me and is
going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....

She should use small independent shops, butchers, fishmongers, etc.

Bill

Pay to park, pay more for the goods, have less choice and wonder up
and down the High Street in the ****ing down rain?
Those days are gone and yes, I do feel sorry for the small shops.

Pay for parking? It's OK to park on double yellow lines and nip into the
shop if you put your hazard warning lights on.

Of course you have less choice in a local independent shop such as Bill
suggested.
When I call into the local butchers he never seems to sell nothing other
than meat related products of the highest quality. I have to go into the off
licence next door to the butchers for my beer.

--
Adam