Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

S Viemeister wrote:

On 8/3/2012 6:03 PM, Tim Streater wrote:

Personally I'd rate us more by achievements in science, engineering,
democracy, exploration, literature, and the English language.

+1

Particularly the English language - when al else has faded, that one
remains.

I personally believe we could be great as a nation. We have the talent
available. What is holding us back is the fact the management at all levels
from the government downwards is majority staffed by self serving
incompetants.

--
Tim Watts