PoP

Default "Part P in force by 2004"

On 11 Nov 2003 09:29:09 GMT, wrote:

That takes you back to the same question, how do you tell whether a
certain bit (or any bit) of wiring was done before or after the
certificate was issued?

I don't think it would be wise to underestimate the ability of
forensic science to determine whether something was tampered with. If
life was lost due to a fire then an inquiry would take place, and
neighbours (etc) are all too willing to make themselves noteworthy to
the police about fingering possible culprits.

YMMV, but my attitude is that I wouldn't take chances on this sort of
thing.

PoP