Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Newman[_4_] Jim Newman[_4_] is offline

Default OT Aldi

On 03/08/2012 19:58, John Williamson wrote:
Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me and is
going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....
Is Aldi food ****e or is it okay?

Taa

No problems but you need to watch the prices. They are big on "loss
leaders" & everything else is no cheaper or even more expensive. The
loss leaders are the ones you see on the TV.

The best thing Mrs Pounder can do is check prices on the internet if
she is on an economy drive.
& note them down, sometimes they are different when you get there.

Thank you and thanks to all that replied.
Mrs Pounder is very astute on pricing. She can also see through walls.
I am being taken to Aldi tomorrow and will post Mrs Pounder's opinion.
I hope they have a cafe, I need coffee when shopping!

Take a flask. Aldi is a basic warehouse style shop. They don't put price
stickers on stuff in order to save money.

Apart from meat and similar stuff in trays, the only time you find
individual priced items in any main supermarket now is when they're
being sold off on yellow or red labels.