Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The best newsgroup around

Huge wrote:
On 2012-08-03, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 13:56:49 +0000, Huge wrote:

Best newsreader (GUI) I ever used was called ProNews/2. These days I
use pan.
I regard changing newsreaders with the same joy as changing text editors
and having abdominal surgery.

I agree. If I'd had the time to port ProNews to BSD, I'd have done it.

I looked into porting xvnews onto Linux. For about 30 seconds.

:-)

and how hard it is to achieve it.