Tom Kohlman

Default Dumb Dado Question

....in one piece with every appendage I was born with still here. I did one
stupid mistake that resulted in blood back in 1983 (I think...might have
been 1984). Beat that "Mom".

Sorry you had to take the time to nose into what I still think was a legit
question to a group of people that are generally very helpful. Forget the
fact that I've only witnessed you "sniping" without offering anything of
value to anybody posting to this NG.

As I have been such a bad bad boy, if I were you, I would plonk me. FH

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Tom Kohlman" wrote in message
Swingman

As for "spinning metal", I probably have a few thousand more miles of it
under my belt than you do but if playing Mom makes you feel good, that

have
at it.

Then you should be damn thankful if you are still in one piece.

-
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/13/04