Reyd

Default gone longer than I thought...

Do what I do, get a power cord, and longer cord for your modem, and that
really comfortable old chair with a small table and drinks food and
other essentials. then take the computer with ya out into the great
outdoors.

I went out there about last July, and pretty much spent all daylight free
time out there all through the fall and winter. I'm still scratching my
head trying to figure myself out though. I was out there freezing my butt
off. Now that the weather is more agreeable, I'm in the house playing on
the computer. That's bassackwards for sure.