Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default I thiought the opening ceremony was meant to make you feel proud to be British

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:10:22 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 22:14:27 +0100, geoff wrote:

I was in Germany and managed to miss it completely

I don't have a TV set and until the other day didn't know anything
about some sports day or other in London.

Come off it - didn't teacher tell you to whitewash your plimsolls?

Blanco seems spring to mind, but a Goolie search just brings up
kitchen sinks 'n' things.
.

Ah that was it - in a glass bottle with a captive sponge in the lid

--
geoff