Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I thought the opening ceremony was meant to make you feel proudto be British

Tim Streater wrote:
In article , geoff
wrote:

I was in Germany and managed to miss it completely

Oh poor you!

Iv may have watched some of it. I watched some horses galloping around
jumping things. That was interesting for almost 20 minutes hoping one
would fall over.

The SWMBO got all excited when a couple of sweaty girls rowed a boat
across a line at a different time to a lot of other sweaty girls.

But that's it really.

and how hard it is to achieve it.