Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.home.repair
Mark Mark is offline

Default Please help me interpret noise in the Santa Cruz mountains(roughly -75dBm across the 2.4GHz spectrum)

On Aug 1, 5:51*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:14:13 +0000 (UTC), "Vinny P."

wrote:
I'm not sure what the AirView "channel usage" tells us - but they sure
are 'perty graphs. It would be nice to see what everyone else is getting
in their neighborhood by way of RF noise.

you do know that the 2.4GHz band is the ISM band and is used for
microwave ovens among other things besides WiFi?

Mark