skeezics

Default gone longer than I thought...

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:24:01 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

I'll be in and out, but I'm not even going to try to keep up.

Head injury is my guess.

Maybe not as much as you think. I just went to HD and looked at their
buildings. 20' x 20'... *pant pant pant*

I'd put my table saw here, and my workbench here...

I could never afford one of those things though. I figure $15,000 for the
building and slab, and that doesn't even include electrical, insulation,
sheetrock or HVAC.

I guess that's a dream that will have to wait until my kids are out of
school and have moved out of my house at age 32.

I could probably do it much, much cheaper than that too, but only if I knew
something about carpentry.

have you checked into metal buildings? they can be had cheep if you
pour your own slab and erect it yourself BUT they could be hard to
cool in the summer and the electrical may need to be in conduit or BX
cable. BTW don't even try to fight the addiction! and yes, it is an
addiction! lol.....

skeez