Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default Best bang for ten bucks ...

"Artemus" wrote in message ...

It seems to me that it would be trivial to make an equivalent device
using a block of wood, a dowel, and a quick grip clamp. Replace
the fixed jaw on the clamp with the wood block which has the dowel
inserted at the 15 degree angle. The result is a faster and easier to
operate device than the Rockler one. Much cheaper too.
Art

In spite of the opinions to the contrary I knocked this one out in
about half an hour, including head scratching (design) time. It isn't
the prettiest thing but it works well and goes on or off the clamp in
a minute or two. Making 4 more would probably take less than an
hour.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6774349...7630862306460/
Art