Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Best bang for ten bucks ...

Mike Marlow wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:

Cataract surgery went well yesterday, seeing things I haven't been
able to see in a long time. But I am having some wierd vision coming
and going, but also some peripheral that I am not used to. Feels
wierd. It'll be a few days before I get in front of a saw.. Just not
feeling confident yet. I'd like to get my vision stabilized or used
to this new feeling.

Alright - I have never had caterac surgery, so I have to speak from a
platform of profound wisdom, instead of one from experience. That
said - it is really clear to me that like any other surgical
procedure, the therapeutic efforts after the fact have as much impact
as the surgery itself. So - I'll ask you - how many boobs are you
looking at? Remember - exercise is important! Are you merely taking
passing glances, or are you really working those eyes? Remember too,
to work beyond your natural level of comfort. In the words of that
famous philosopher, Mick Jagger - "Too much is never enough...". My
recommendation is for you to get out there and get that therapeutic
excercise - it's required!
You are welcome! It's just the kind of thing that friends do for each
other...

BTW - nor have I ever had cataract surgery...

--

-Mike-