Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default Polaroid 600 schematic

Reinhard Zwirner wrote:

Jeff Liebermann schrieb:

[...]
Another fun trick is do a screen capture of the normal desktop, and
save it as a JPG file. I use this captured picture as the wallpaper
image. In XP, right click on the desktop, select "Arrange Icons By",
and uncheck "Show Desktop Icons'. When the user tries to do something
on their desktop with the mouse, nothing happens.

That's mean! Shame on you ;-)!

Not as mean as the one line program that I used to type into
Commodore 64 computers, to simulate a failing PLA chip. The border,
screen & text would flicker & change colors. ;-)