Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default Polaroid 600 schematic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:28:04 -0700 (PDT), klem kedidelhopper
wrote:

On Jul 29, 1:05*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 22:16:56 -0500, "Lee Gleason"

wrote:
*Snagged the flash unit off of one of these I *found in a dumpster. Anyone
have a schematic handy?

No schematic but this might help:
http://www.ifixit.com/Device/Polaroid_One-Step_600

Will someone actually be putting that back together? Lenny

Sure. If the person doing the teardown took photos along the way,
reassembly is possible.

When I tear apart someone's laptop, I like to take photos of the parts
of the laptop scattered all over my workbench. Showing the customer a
photo of their precious machine in pieces somehow enhances my ability
to charge a fair amount for the time and effort involved. Sometimes,
I use the photo as wallpaper on their machine. It looks fairly bad
torn apart, but usually goes back together without incident.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D