Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default long, bent, tapered tube -- how to?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:41:16 +0800, wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 01:52:53 +1000, F Murtz
wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
F fired this volley in news:9DQQr.985$Oq4.702
@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com:

As long as you know how to sodder.

I learned to "sodder" long before I learned any other metalworking
skills.

She asked me to make love to her rather than sodder.

I am just having a giggle at the propensity of Americans to leave out
the l, I don't understand why.

What really puzzles me is why so many Americans say & write " then "
when they mean " than " Of course, Americans speak their
dialect of English just as we Aussies use localised words which baffle
visitors.

Until we grab 'hold of the Aussie Slang Dictionary, ya silly
Sandgroper.
http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html/

--
When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

(comparing Paine to the current CONgress deep sigh)