Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Small compressor problem...

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:59:24 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Artemus wrote:

Hopefully you'll have better luck with your local sears parts than I did.
My local place told me it wasn't an item they carried in stock and wouldn't
even order it for me. $6 for a complete gasket set plus $8 S/H vs less than
an hour with the NAPA stuff I already had on hand.

I would have called Sears corporate and raised hell.

================

Waste of time. Sears was bought out by [bankrupt] K-Mart,
using the pension funds, and then merged with K-Mart. Sears
Holdings is in long term decline, and may be setting up a
bust-out scam as they continue to draw down
merchandice/assets, stiff suppliers, and close stores.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sears_Holdings_Corporation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/heathers...ofit-forecast/
http://www.searsholdings.com/
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...63546020100406
http://www.searchenginecorp.com/pens...-plan-retirees
http://www.retail-worker.com/forum/about11718-0.html

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"