Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:35:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Could you strengthen the door instead?

I've installed a number of metal door for customers in their businesses.
I could have fun getting with my friend who owns a
metal fabrication shop and build a 1/4" thick steel entry door
and steel frame that could frustrate even a SWAT team battering
ram. ^_^

TDD

One night a Mariel Cuban, at USP-Lewisburg, told the officer it was
going to be a "big" night. Later during the 9 O'clock count he passed
each cell on G-Block. Not a soul in sight, until he reached the end
of the range. Sure enough, all of the crooks were in the last cell
(wall blocks removed to scuttle through).

The next day began the task of 1/4" steel plate on the walls and
ceilings. NO more party nights after that. :-\

The standing joke was you could throw a buck-naked Cuban out of an
airplane. When he hit the ground he would have a shank.

Oh the memories....