Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
misanthrope misanthrope is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 7/28/2012 4:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:28:50 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

And to educate you it'sPLUNK notplink- Hide quoted text -

It is PLONK

Itsplink when flicking a tiny little booger into the metal trash
can..as it bounces off the back and spirals to the trash below.

Which is why I use it when dealing with leftwingers. They are of zero
account. Much like scratching ones ass.

Gunner

I figure everyone has their own style. I like plop or 'plop, plop,
fizz, fizz - oh what a relief it is'. That way they can be a turd or an
Alka-seltzer, your choice. )

But I rarely put posters in the kill file.