Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

technomaNge wrote:

Thanks. I just got a new power connector for that laptop. It's
going to be fun to replace.

I am confident it will be successfully repaired and go to a worthy
veteran.

I have more stuff to send, no time to pack it, sigh.

No problem. I'm trying to get caught up. I want to empty a 12'*12'
building by my driveway and convert it into a real electronics shop.
That will cost me at least $1,000 and I'll hjave to deal with zoning &
code enforcement. Is now a criminal act to do lousy repairs. I even
need a building permit to replace some rotten gateposts. The only thing
that doesn't require a permit is to replace sidewalks, if you're
disabled. In a way I was thrilled when construction slowed down. Code
Enforcment had to lay off over 75% of the inspectors, and prices on
building materials dropped back to where they belong. Several 'trade
only' building smaretial suppliers are now open to the public in an
attempt to keep their doors open. They just can't understand why people
aren't flocking through their doors after decades of being told, 'We
don't need your business'. Some people?

No matter, I'm going to do some of the work anyway.