Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:08:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:19:22 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Dustin wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Wounding a druggie will only be ****ed off. A sane mugger will
retreat upon sight of the weapon and not stop to look at the bore.
The slasher the other day was subdued by his eyeballs after seeing
the weapon.

Wounding? with a clip of stingers? You must be a terrible shot. [g]

Yeah, it happens. It can take a lot to convince someone high on PCP that he's
dead.

That's why the M-72 is the preffered weapon against dopes.

Keith does most of his shooting with an electron gun. ;-)

Nope, never designed with at toob in my life. I'm too young. ;-)

I was talking about you spending too much time at the keyboard, and
staring at the electron gun over the decades.

LCD fixed that. All better now. ;-)