Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default I thiought the opening ceremony was meant to make you feel proud to be British

In article , Lobster davidlobsterpot6
scribeth thus
On 28/07/2012 12:18, Andy Dingley wrote:
On Saturday, 28 July 2012 12:05:04 UTC+1, tony sayer wrote:
I seriously thought that Doctor Who was going to descend in his Tardis

Didn't you hear it whoosh past at one point?

I liked it. Not a fan of the Olympics at all, but Danny Boyle did us proud

with this show.

+1 on both counts

I'd be interested to hear how the killjoys think it should have been
done (other than 'not at all'; given that the Olympics are happening,
like it or not)

David

Ah but!, this is the British character don't you see?!.

Any other country would be backing their opening ceremony like there was
no other whilst we just depreciate all we do;!...

--
Tony Sayer