Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Seeking handymen for new dating show

The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 27/07/2012 01:49, Owain wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:00 pm, Fixmeup wrote:
Channel 4 is looking for men aged 25-40 for a new dating format
in which guys rise to the challenge and impress their way into a
woman s heart. Are you a whizz in the kitchen? A dab hand at DIY?
Fancy yourself as a style guru? If you've got the skills to
thrill then get in touch!

Could we have the reverse version, where women try and impress men
by their abilities at cooking, ironing, cleaning, sewing, slabbing
and wallpapering etc?

Owain

What about their abilities to....

I'll wait for Adam to say it :-)

"You must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in
the bedroom." But I do not recall who first said that.

--
Adam