Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default solder won't come out of hole

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:05:48 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message ...

Ian Field wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message ...

Ian Field wrote:

This is with Mozilla Thunderbird - any better?

Doesn't it look better to you?

### Pity the UI is F**king horrible!

Well you can get the source code and change it. I never looked at MS
Live****, but I doubt it has a good UI especially for usenet.

### WLM has a similar UI to OE - which is what I'm used to.

###I've also tried installing Xananews - the UI looks like it might be
tolerable but I get "pipeline out of sequence" error when I try to get
message body.

### Apparently "upgrading" to an older version of WLM can fix quoted text
indentation - but I've yet to find a copy.

Plus you will be doomed to fighting the updater forever. Get a real news
reader. It is a different interface, M$ f***d that up.

?-)