Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Seeking handymen for new dating show

On 25/07/2012 10:06, Tim Watts wrote:
harryagain wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
geoff wrote:

In message , Fixmeup
writes

Channel 4 is looking for men aged 25-40 for a new dating format in
which guys rise to the challenge and impress their way into a heart.

Do you pay cash in hand?

Are you a whizz in the kitchen? A dab hand at DIY? Fancy yourself
as a style guru? If you've got the skills to thrill then get in touch!

**** off diybanter posting ****

It is more on topic than most of the SPAM - you have to give him that...

But I suspect what they are looking for is a Beckham lookalike who can
put up a shelf without it falling off in 30 minutes, not someone who can
self build a loft extension...

Oh, you must mean TurNiP?

No - I meant John Rumm who did exactly that

Hmm was under 40 when I did that... but not sure at what age I last
looked like Beckham though

I wouldn't - roofs scare me...

Not half as much as SWMBO would if I suggested I go on a dating show ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.