Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Seeking handymen for new dating show

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:50:26 +0100, Michael Kilpatrick wrote:

On 24/07/2012 18:00, Fixmeup wrote:
Channel 4 is looking for men aged 25-40 for a new dating format in
which guys rise to the challenge and impress their way into a woman¢s
heart. Are you a whizz in the kitchen? A dab hand at DIY? Fancy yourself
as a style guru? If you've got the skills to thrill then get in touch!

Bloody hell, they just keep churning out this crap, don't they? Turn the
handle, out they come.

Michael

One show that's fairly recent and at least has a credible title is Pointless
Celebrities[1] - somebody got that right!

[1] T'other day I was flicking through cannels and encountered The Chase(?)
and looked out of curiousity. I saw immediately that it was another crapquiz
proggy (I like UC but MM has been cheapened) but Ann Widdecombe was on so I
dallied a little and it was one of the funniest things I've seen for ages.
She had the presenterdroid tied in knots and the chaser miles behind.
Whatever AW might have been, she does cut straight through crap!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away