Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Decline in craftsmanship

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:12:03 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 7/25/2012 11:42 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...

Actually, the Chinese have their own Affirmative Action program when it
comes to preferential treatment for racial minorities getting into
universities.

Given the political core of China this begs the questions, 'But who gets
preferential treatment and for what reasons?' and, 'What must one be
and/or surrender to get this kind of preferential treatment?'

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...6&slug=2556773

I'm gonna throw up...

Some day, humans will realize that they're all part of the same race:
human.

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.