Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Drit Bill Drit is offline

Default Question about "right to bear arms"

On 7/24/2012 3:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with
a terrible resolve." Yamamoto

Gunner

Today, the US military has a trillion dollar budget cut to deal with,
thanks to liberals. Is there any "terrible resolve" left in the US?
Liberals are ashamed of American Exceptionalism and have done their best
to drag the US down to match every ****-hole country that they seem to
worship. "Social justice", undeserved entitlements, immorality and "the
end ALWAYS justifies the means". Liberals ARE mentally ill, they
destroy rather than build and believe they are justified.

A cull just won't work, it goes against the morality of those that
would need to do the culling. A simpler way would be to vote the
liberals out of office and be vigilant about preventing them from
getting another foothold.