Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Decline in craftsmanship

On 7/24/2012 9:39 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 7/24/12 8:25 AM, Leon wrote:
I never ever understood, even during the 90's, how any one graduating
from college thought that they earned the right to a good paying job
just because they had a college diploma.

Welcome to the Occupy Movement. Except now, they are covered in
colorful tattoos, faces look like tackle boxes, dread-locked hair, guys
are wearing kilts, can't take the slightest admonish without some sort
of reward for motivation..... and they wonder why no one will hire them.

Well to be truthful, the first time I heard the comment of earning the
right to a good job it came from my BIL, he is pushing 70 and never
really had a decent paying job. This "right to a good job thinking" is
not a new way of thinking.