Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Decline in craftsmanship

"Bill" wrote:

I enjoy being "Bill, the generic academic" on Usenet, and trying to
help provide insight where I can. However, some have begun to cross
a line, prompting me from more detailed information about me and my
school. I would prefer to maintain some privacy, as almost everyone
here does to some degree. I also feel it would be inappropriate for
me to share job placement and/or other data about my school, which I
don't have anyway. The data is not mine to disseminate. I have many
success stories. I would have to refer you to the registrar's
office or admissions for more statistics. I think if you contacted
the department of admissions, at most any school, that they would
have data to share. Thank you for your understanding!

What a crock.

Lew