Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

From what you describe, I think you made a wise decision, or three. When the
police show up, they have a couple choices to make. One of the choices is to
arrest and charge the guy who called, and is talking to the cops. Sadly,
even when common sense says the caller is not guilty, the "do something"
reaction kicks in, and the innocent get charged. I'd also have not called.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dustin" wrote in message

And didn't bother to report him to the police?

What was I supposed to tell them? Some crazy ****er in a black, possibly
blue car got along side me and fired a shot? So I ran him off the road
and left? C'mon... I don't even know what color the persons skin was or
if it was a male or female. I saw a gun, I ducked, I saw my side window
shatter. That's ALL I needed to see to make a quick decision. Their ass
or mine. I decided I was coming home at the end of the day.