Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dustin Dustin is offline

Default Lets roll!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
m:

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event
and reported it?

One should re-read what I posted if you assume such a thing. The
individual fired a gun at me. I did not stop to see if he was okay.
**** no, I did not. I rendered him no longer a threat and continued
onto work. Simple as that. I wasn't going to try and talk him out of
shooting again for ****s sake. He fired, I ran the van into him.
done deal.

And didn't bother to report him to the police?

What was I supposed to tell them? Some crazy ****er in a black, possibly
blue car got along side me and fired a shot? So I ran him off the road
and left? C'mon... I don't even know what color the persons skin was or
if it was a male or female. I saw a gun, I ducked, I saw my side window
shatter. That's ALL I needed to see to make a quick decision. Their ass
or mine. I decided I was coming home at the end of the day.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.