Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:32:31 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?
Why indeed would they go at all?

Many moons ago, I've been to a few showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
at midnight. And they were a lot of fun.
Particularly when you have a girlfriend who is an actress and has access to
cool costumes.

So you dressed up in her undies? ;-)