Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dustin Dustin is offline

Default Lets roll!

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I can easily imagine a DA prosecuting armed citizen who saved lives.

Of course. You don't know how to quote and respond, so I can imagine
you're imagination is wild. Peter pan wild.

Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Learn to quote properly.. Signatures go at the bottom of your messages...

You're using a client that can do this. You're actually doing this stupid
**** by hand.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!