Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston_Smith[_4_] Winston_Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:14:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing. Some died shielding
others. But you call them all cowards.

Yet our beloved troll thinks this is a joke and HE would be a hero if
only he had the chance. This is the same troll that wrote he passed
the scene of an accident without stopping to help or even phone the
police. He explained this was OK because his Mormon "spirit" didn't
speak to him and tell him to stop.