Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

Harry K writes:

On Jul 22, 6:16Â*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

You can always tell an assault weapon.
They "look" dangerous.

If any gun law should be examined, it's high capacity clips.
Of course some hunter may have a pressing need to fire off 100 shots
at a time.

Some of the people in the theater recounted how they tried to run
for the exits while they thought the shooter was reloading.

Lest I be accused of being anti-gun or pro-gun, I don't have strong
opinions either way.

--
Dan Espen